Green Deal Installer
A Green Deal Installer will be an installation company/person who will be suitably trained and competent in the green deal measures to be installed, and is responsible for the physical installation, set to work and, if requested by the Green Deal Provider, the commissioning of the system. The Green Deal Installer must carry out a pre-installation survey on the property to ensure that the Green Deal Provider’s specifications can be met, and highlight any issues to the Green Deal Provider prior to the installation commencing. The Green Deal Installer must keep the customer informed of all processes and plans, and collate certain information that will need to be relayed back to the Green Deal Provider for them to review.
Green Deal Installer
A Green Deal installer will need to have achieved Green Deal Accreditation and be registered with a Green Deal Certification body. To achieve certification, each Installer will need to meet all the Green Deal standards, PAS 2030, Green Deal code of practice and Green deal competency criteria.
At Easy Green Deal Ltd we are unrivalled in the levels of Green Deal Approval support and Green Deal Accreditation Mentoring we provide to each prospective Green Deal Installer (PAS 2030 Certification) and their journey into the Green Deal sector.
All our Green Deal Accreditation Packages Include;
- Bespoke Green Deal Quality Management System (Green Deal QMS), designed from your company's precise requirements and meeting all the requirements and regulations of the Green Deal, PAS 2030, Green Deal Code of Practice and Green Deal Assessor Organisation standards.
- A personal Green Deal Mentor to support you for 12 months, through your Green Deal assessment and ensuring you remain compliant throughout the year.
- Online Dashboard with your bespoke Green Deal QMS, online record and project management, Green Deal Workflow and direct contact with your personal Green Deal mentor.
- Access to our industry leading partnerships with Green Deal Providers, Manufacturers, Training Providers & Networks.
- Access to Green Deal work & funding.
- Bespoke on/off site Green Deal Support and regular Mentoring from one of our Green Deal Accreditation Mentors on your newly designed Green Deal Quality Management System with guidance all the way through your Green Deal Accreditation Assessment;
- Support on Green Deal Scheme Listing & Registration with exclusive Discounts from the Green Deal Certification Bodies.
- Support on the Installation Qualifications and competencies required for Green Deal Accreditation with exclusive discounts on Training Courses such as Domestic Energy Assessor Training Courses, Green Deal Training Courses, Plumbing Courses, Electrical Courses, Solar PV Courses, Solar Thermal Courses & Heat Pump Courses.
- Support & Training on the Green Deal Requirements for the practical installation, including the customer handover and working with the Green Deal Provider.
- Support on becoming a Green Deal Advisor for both domestic and commercial properties, including required Green Deal Training Courses and preparation for the Green Deal Assessor Organisation assessment.
For further information or to discuss your company's Green Deal Accreditation please dont hesitate to give our Green Deal team a call on Freephone 0800 882 4304 apply online or return our application form.
Looking to become a Green Deal Advisory Service aswell, then read more about the support we offer here...