Would you like to know more about the #EnergyCompanyObligation & what it means for your installation business Freephone 0800 612 43 42 today
Green Deal Accreditation support from Easy Green Deal. At Easy Green Deal we provide prospective Green Deal Installers and Green Deal Assessor Organisations with a simple, straightforward solution to Green Deal Approval including meeting PAS 2030, the Green Deal Code of Practice and the Green Deal Assessor Organisation standards.
At Easy Green Deal we are unrivalled in the levels of Green Deal Approval support and Green Deal Accreditation Mentoring we provide to each Green Deal Installer, ECO Installer or Green Deal Assessor Organisation and their journey to working under the Green Deal & ECO. Our Award Winning Green Deal support is recommended throughout the industry due to it's unrivalled quality. Are you looking to become a PAS 2030 Installer? Then call our team to find out more.
Green Deal Accreditation
The Green Deal fully launched on January 28th 2013. By becoming a Green Deal Installer (PAS 2030 Certification), Energy Company Obligation Installer (ECO) or Green Deal Advisory Service you will be at the forefront of demand covering more than forty different energy efficiency measures including; Cavity Wall Insulation, Double Glazing, Gas Boilers, External Wall Insulation and Renewable technologies including; Solar PV, Solar Thermal and Heat Pumps.
At Easy Green Deal Ltd we will ensure you meet all the requirements of the Green Deal and ensure you become a Green Deal Installer or Green Deal Advisory Service in a cost and pain free manner.
Supported by the £1.3bn Energy Company Obligation (ECO) and the Green Investment Bank, the Green Deal concentrates on the retrofitting of properties. It is estimated that around £21bn in capital spending will take place by 2022. Only an accredited Green Deal Installer can install energy efficiency improvements under the Green Deal scheme.
Green Deal Installer
Green Deal Installers will work closely with Green Deal providers to install the Green Deal measures on a home or business. Once a property has had a Green Deal Advisor perform an assessment and the finance for measures has been approved by the Green Deal Provider, the installation will follow by the installer who has achieved Green Deal Accreditation.
PAS 2030 Certification
You can become a Green Deal Installer or ECO Installer by having achieved certification to the Green Deal Installer Standard (PAS 2030) by a Green Deal Certification Body. The Green Deal Approval process ensures everyone complies with the Green Deal Code of Practice, uses competent persons and operates quality business processes. Easy Green Deal Ltd will support you through the entire Green Deal Accreditation process ensuring you meet all of the required Green Deal standards. So why not get Green Deal Accredited today...
Green Deal Advisor
Any consumer looking to benefit from the Green Deal, will have an independent assessment undertaken on their property by a Green Deal Advisor. This property assessment will then highlight which energy efficiency measures could be installed and would give an energy saving compatible with the Golden Rule.
You can become a Green Deal Advisor by being a qualified Domestic Energy Assessor & Green Deal Advisor. You will then need to be a member of a Green Deal Assessor Organisation. The Green Deal Assessor Organisation will have gained certification to the Green Deal Assessor Organisation standards by a Green Deal Certification body. At Easy Green Deal we will support your company through the Green Deal Assessor Organisation assessment ensuring you meet all the Green Deal Assessor standards and code of practice.
Once you are successful your company’s details will be added to the central register of Green Deal Installers and Green Deal Assessor Organisations.
Green Deal Certification
All our Green Deal Accreditation Support Packages Include;
- Bespoke Green Deal Quality Management System (Green Deal QMS), designed from your company's precise requirements and meeting all the requirements and regulations of the Green Deal, PAS 2030, Green Deal Code of Practice and Green Deal Assessor Organisation standards.
- A personal Green Deal Mentor to support you for 12 months, through your Green Deal assessment and ensuring you remain compliant following it.
- Online Dashboard with your bespoke Green Deal QMS, online record and project management and direct contact with your personal Green Deal mentor.
- Access to our industry leading partnerships with Green Deal Providers, Manufacturers, Training Providers & Networks.
- Access to Green Deal work.
- Bespoke on/off site Green Deal Support and regular Mentoring from one of our Green Deal Accreditation Mentors on your newly designed Green Deal Quality Management System with guidance all the way through your Green Deal Accreditation Assessment;
- Support on Green Deal Scheme Listing & Registration with exclusive Discounts from the Green Deal Certification Bodies.
- Support on the Installation Qualifications and competencies required for Green Deal Accreditation with exclusive discounts on Training Courses such as Domestic Energy Assessor Training Courses, Green Deal Training Courses, Plumbing Courses, Electrical Courses, Solar PV Courses, Solar Thermal Courses & Heat Pump Courses.
- Support & Training on the Green Deal Requirements for the practical installation, including the customer handover and working with the Green Deal Provider.
- Support on becoming a Green Deal Advisor for both domestic and commercial properties, including required Green Deal Training Courses and preparation for the Green Deal Assessor Organisation assessment.
For further information or to discuss your company's Green Deal Accreditation please don't hesitate to give our Green Deal team a call on Freephone 0800 882 4304 apply online or return our application form.