Golf-club Chooses Green Deal http://t.co/O5HIOOVuOY
Green Deal Advisor
The Green Deal Advisor will be a suitably trained and competent energy assessor, who will visit the property, carry out an Energy Assessment and create an Energy Performance Certificate and Green Deal report. On the basis of that information the Green Deal Advisor will then be able to suggest suitable Green Deal measures to be installed in the property to make it more energy efficient. The Green Deal Provider can then create a proposal to be passed to the Green Deal Installer.
The skills required of a Green Deal Advisor are based on the skills required to perform an energy assessment. Depending on the skills and qualifications they hold, Green Deal Advisors can peform assessments on both Domestic and Non Domestic properties.
Green Deal Advisory Service
Green Deal Advisors need to be members of a Green Deal Advisory Service which must be certified by a UKAS Accredited, Green Deal Certification body. Green Deal Advisory Services will be registered centrally with the Green Deal Oversight Body. Each Green Deal Advisor must work directly or via subcontract, for a Green Deal Advisory Service which can be their own company.
In order to be eligible to work for a Green Deal Advisory Service, the Green Deal Advisor must have active accreditation with an EPBD scheme or Approved Organisation in Scotland. This should be relevant to the type of Green Deal Advice work that the Advisor wishes to undertake, either domestic or non-domestic.
Additionally the Green Deal Advisor must hold a Green Deal Advisor qualification in alignment with the National Occupational Standard in the type of work that they wish to undertake, either domestic or non-domestic.
At Easy Green Deal Ltd we are unrivalled in the levels of Green Deal Approval support and Green Deal Accreditation Mentoring we provide to each prospective Green Deal Advisory Services and their journey into the Green Deal sector.
All our Green Deal Certification Packages Include;
- Bespoke Green Deal Quality Management System (Green Deal QMS), designed from your company's precise requirements and meeting all the requirements and regulations of the Green Deal Code of Practice and Green Deal Advisory Service standards.
- Online Dashboard with your bespoke Green Deal QMS, online record and project management and direct contact with your personal Green Deal mentor.
- Bespoke on/off site Green Deal Support and regular Mentoring from one of our Green Deal Accreditation Mentors on your newly designed Green Deal Approval Quality Management System with guidance all the way through your Green Deal Accreditation Inspection;
- Support on Green Deal Scheme Listing & Registration with exclusive Discounts from the Green Deal Certification Bodies.
- In house Green Deal technical & Green Deal Accreditation support teams to guide you through the Green Deal Accreditation process with your chosen Green Deal Certification Body.
- Support on the Installation Qualifications required for Green Deal Certification with exclusive discounts on Training Courses such as Domestic Energy Assessor Training Courses & Green Deal Advisor Training Courses.
For further information or to discuss your company's Green Deal Accreditation please dont hesitate to give our Green Deal team a call on Freephone 0800 882 4304 apply online or return our application form.
Looking to also become a Green Deal Installer, then read more about the support we offer here...