Golf-club Chooses Green Deal http://t.co/O5HIOOVuOY
In order to achieve Green Deal Advisory Service Accreditation, a prospective Green Deal Advisory Service must be assessed on a number of areas;
- Compliance with Green Deal Standards including; The Green Deal Advisor Standards and the Green Deal Code of Practice
- The competency of operatives within the organisation to Green Deal Advisor competency requirements
- An Advisor Assessment of a relevant property
Green Deal Advisory Service
At Easy Green Deal Ltd we support you through the entire Green Deal Accreditation process from your initial application through to your Green Deal assessment. Throughout your Green Deal Accreditation process you will be supported by one of our Green Deal mentors to ensure each aspect of your Green Deal Accreditation is covered and you are fully prepared for your Green Deal Accreditation Assessment.
Green Deal Accreditation
All our Green Deal Accreditation Packages Include;
- Bespoke Green Deal Quality Management System (Green Deal QMS), designed from your company's precise requirements and meeting all the requirements and regulations of the Green Deal, Green Deal Code of Practice and Green Deal Advisory Service standards.
- A personal Green Deal Mentor to support you for 12 months, through your Green Deal assessment and ensuring you remain compliant following it.
- Online Dashboard with your bespoke Green Deal QMS, online record and project management and direct contact with your personal Green Deal mentor.
- Bespoke on/off site Green Deal Support and regular Mentoring from one of our Green Deal Accreditation Mentors on your newly designed Green Deal Approval Quality Management System with guidance all the way through your Green Deal Accreditation Inspection;
- Support on Green Deal Scheme Listing & Registration with exclusive Discounts from the Green Deal Certification Bodies.
- Support on the Installation Qualifications and competencies required for Green Deal Accreditation with exclusive discounts on Training Courses such as Domestic Energy Assessor Training Courses, and Green Deal Advisor Training Courses.
- Support & Training on the Green Deal Requirements for the Green Deal Advice report including the Green Deal Provider handover.
- Support on becoming a Green Deal Advisor for both domestic and commercial properties, including required Green Deal Training Courses and preparation for the Green Deal Advisory service assessment.
For further information or to discuss your company's Green Deal Accreditation please dont hesitate to give our Green Deal team a call on Freephone 0800 882 4304 apply online or return our application form.